Our Executive Intelligence System was designed in conjunction with Fortune 500 Executives as their “ideal” mix of economic and general business topics to keep them ahead of critical business risk issues. It’s straightforward and no-nonsense. Coupling a series of intelligence briefs with direct access to our senior partners, we comprehensively provide you with insight and foresight to better position you and your management teams for success.
Included in the Armada Executive Intelligence System:
1. Black Owl Report– (2 times a week) the AEIB provides business risk analysis critical for all Executives across 7 different management dimensions at a macro level. (BlackOwlSample)
2. Inside the Executive Suite – (1 per week) Tips, tricks, and techniques from the World’s Top CEO’s on “how to get things done”. (IESsample)
3. Falcon Alert – (as appropriate) Breaking events that create additional business risk on a macro level. Not to be confused with the breaking news of a traditional media outlet, we attempt to bring early impact analysis from these business risk-oriented events.
4. Falcon Report – (follow up to a Falcon Alert) White paper covering an event or trend created via a Falcon Alert. (FalconReportsample)
5. National Economic Security Estimate – (1 per month) Much like the National Security Estimates provided by top US intelligence agencies, this publication looks forward to highlight primary areas of risk and growth opportunities for Executives in the coming months. (NESEsample)
6. Global Economic Security Estimate – (1 per month) Similar in format to the publication above, but focused on key global regions and the business risk environment in those regions. (GESEsample)
7. Economic Scorecard – (1 per month) Given the myriad of economic reports released every month, this proprietary scorecard provides a nice status report of where the US economy is and where it is headed in the next thirty days. (ESCsample)
8. Armada Executive Intelligence System Network Access – Gives you access to Armada Managing Directors to ask questions about content in any Armada publication and specifically how it might affect your organization. Access is through traditional e-mail means directly and confidentially with Chris Kuehl or Keith Prather and all queries are kept strictly confidential. It’s like a personal confidante for executives.